| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Long Beach, Ca in August is fairly hot at 23.6 °C (74.48 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 28.9 °C (84 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 18.2 °C (64.8 °F).
- The range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures in August is 10.7 °C (19.3 °F).
- The weather in August is arid. An airy 2.8mm (0.1in) of liquid is released.
- The shortest day is 12:53 long and the longest day is 13:49 long with an average length of 13:22.
Check the distance to and compare the Long Beach, Ca August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Long Beach, Ca, Usa
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Long Beach, Ca:
- Stockton, Ca, Usa - 533 kms (331.2 miles) NNW
- Bishop, Ca, Usa - 395.2 kms (245.6 miles) N
- Fresno, California, Usa - 357.5 kms (222.2 miles) NNW
- Bakersfield, Ca, Usa - 197.7 kms (122.9 miles) NNW
- San Luis Obispo Poly, Ca, Usa - 292.7 kms (181.9 miles) WNW
- Santa Maria, Ca, Usa - 243.1 kms (151 miles) WNW
- Los Angeles, Ca, Usa - 27.6 kms (17.1 miles) NNW
- Santa Barbara, Ca, Usa - 171.9 kms (106.8 miles) W
- Los Angeles, California, Usa - 26.5 kms (16.5 miles) WNW
- Death Valley, California, Usa - 315.2 kms (195.9 miles) NNE
- Las Vegas, Nevada, Usa - 370.7 kms (230.4 miles) NE
- Redlands, Ca, Usa - 108.1 kms (67.2 miles) E
- Buckeye, Az, Usa - 486.5 kms (302.3 miles) E
- San Diego, California, Usa - 151.2 kms (94 miles) SE
- Yuma, Arizona, Usa - 354.7 kms (220.4 miles) ESE